The Byron Bay Services Club is proud to offer our newly created
"PANDANUS ROOM" for the Venue of one of the most important days in your life.
We specialize in making your Special Day one to remember for you and your guests with a delicious cuisine tailored to your requirements, private Bar Facilities with a very comprehensive wine selection and drinks at Club prices.
An all-round great value package with staff dedicated to ensure that everything flows smoothly.
The "Pandanus Room" can cater for up to 150 guests at a variety of round tables seating both 8 and 10 people and rectangular tables for 6 and up.
The Club is centrally located in Byron Bay with many accommodation options and only a short drive from either Ballina or Coolangatta Airports.
The Lord Byron Resort is only a 2minute walk from the Club and offers a variety of Accommodation choices and Resort facilities.
Phone our Function Co-ordinators, Sue or Maria on 66856878 for an appointment to discover how the Byron Bay Services Club can make your Wedding Day Perfect.
- Room Rental for a Wedding Reception is $150 for the smaller half of the Pandanus Room, $250 for larger half and $500 for the Full Pandanus.
- The Club is fully air-conditioned for your comfort.
- For Weddings with over 50 guests a drink steward is provided at no extra cost to your function.
- All drinks are charged at normal club prices.
- Prices include basic set-up with special draped cloth for Bridal & Cake Table, Signing & Gift Tables clothed to floor, white table clothes to all other tables and quality paper serviettes, we will endeavour to match your colour scheme as closely as possible.. (Linen serviettes are available at an extra cost).
- The Club offers both round and rectangular tables, round cake and signing tables. Round tables seat 8-10 while rectangular tables can be made to suit from 6 and up.
- A dance floor is available and you are welcome to organize the music of your choice.
- Prices include hot and cold savouries for your guests on arrival. These can be upgraded for a minimal fee.
- Our head bar person will mix you a delightful punch for a very reasonable charge if you wish.
- Flowers and table decorations (ie candles) for each table are the responsibility of each respective function. Any damaged caused by candles or people writing on cloths will incur a replacement cost.
- You are welcome to place your own Place Cards on tables and do any decoration you want, with access to the function room after 10.30a.m. on the day of the function.
- Decorations must be cleared the same night of the function or by arrangement on the morning after.
- Adequate parking is available for all guests. In wet weather bridal party and guests can enter our main foyer with undercover protection.
A la Carte Menu.doc
Cocktail Party Menu.doc